The INDO PACIFIC 2022 International Maritime Exposition is your gateway to an Australian and regional marketplace with dynamic fleet acquisition and equipment programs underway.
The Royal Australian Navy (RAN) is acquiring or planning to introduce 29 major new vessels, including a fleet of nuclear-powered submarines, nine Hunter-class frigates and 12 Arafura-class offshore patrol vessels. Upgrades to existing platforms will include an enhanced long-range strike capability, along with associated electronics and communications systems, sensors and munitions.
Other navies of the Indo Pacific region are embarking upon similar upgrades, with many acquiring or seeking to acquire new vessels and aircraft, patrol boats, submarines, landing craft, frigates and supporting systems.
Previously known as PACIFIC International Maritime Exposition, in 2020 the event became INDO PACIFIC in order to more closely reflect Australia’s regional stance.
INDO PACIFIC 2022 will be the 12th iteration of this internationally renowned event, which in 2019 attracted:
- 657 participating exhibitor companies from 22 nations
- 182 industry, government, defence and scientific delegations from 48 nations, including 45 international naval delegations and 21 Chief of Navy counterparts from across the region
- 48 major conferences, symposia and forums
- 21,241 attendances across three days.
INDO PACIFIC is where customer and industry will connect, where commercial maritime and naval defence suppliers will promote their capabilities to decision-makers from around the world, in the only maritime exposition of its kind in the Indo Pacific region.
As the signature maritime event for the region, INDO PACIFIC 2022 offers an unparalleled concentration of:
- Defence and Civil decision makers
- Tier 1 and Tier 2 suppliers
- Small to Medium Businesses
- Prime Contractors
- Universities and Research Organisations
INDO PACIFIC is the prime face-to-face event for:
- Direct Sales
- Business Development
- Product Launches
- Relationship Development
- Market Research
- Supply Chain Development