What will be your role?
Reporting to the Automation & Controls Manager, the Electrical Drafter will work with the Project Team to design and develop systems, support installation (commissioning), (including electrical, algorithm and software design) for Heating, Ventilating, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration (HVAC-R) systems installed in large marine vessels.
- Supports product design and development; provides technical support on projects, feasibility studies, and profitability assessments.
- Produce electrical schematics, control panel layouts, and machine control device layout drawings using AutoCAD Electrical under the supervision of the Automation & Controls Engineers.
- Participate in component sourcing and (potential) supplier selection.
- Update AutoCAD control panel drawing and wiring diagrams.
- Reading and interpreting control sequence logic from control philosophy documents.
- Verifying electrical and PLC and touchscreen programming during the equipment development phase & update PLC Programs.
- Ensure BOM integrity in both AutoCAD and ERP system.
What sets you apart?
- 5 years + of experience in HVAC/Controls; or equivalent combination of education (Technical School).
- Diploma of College Studies (DCS) for Electrical or Industrial technologist.
- Experience in drawing panel layouts in AutoCAD Electric (or other software) – an asset.
- High level of initiative with a pro-active approach to work assignments and opportunities.
- Bilingual, with excellent English oral and written communication skills
Who are we?
Bronswerk Marine, a global leader of complete marine heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration (HVAC-R) systems providing turnkey solutions for commercial and military vessels through its 12 offices worldwide.
What sets Bronswerk apart?
- Industry leader in Marine HVAC and Refrigeration systems
- Being part of exciting and challenging projects organization
- Have the opportunity to work in a very dynamic, diversified, and self-motivated team
- Competitive salary, group insurance & retirement program
- Wellness Program
- Friday afternoons off year-round
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com