The Naval World intrigues you!
Are you looking to take up challenges in the development of HVAC-R solutions & equipment for the Naval industry? Do you want to actively contribute to projects from design to manufacturing, testing and up to delivery? Do you have an entrepreneurial mindset, and are customer driven?
If you are looking for stimulating challenges and being part of an ambitious and passionate team.
Reporting to the Automation & Controls Director, the Electrical Drafter will work with the Project Team to design and develop systems, support installation (commissioning) for Heating, Ventilating, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration (HVAC-R) systems installed in large marine vessels. This position will work jointly with our engineering team and will take care of layouts for our various projects.
- Supports product design and development; provides technical support on projects, feasibility studies, and profitability assessments.
- Produce electrical schematics, control panel layouts, and machine control device layout drawings using AutoCAD Electrical under the supervision of the Automation & Controls Engineers.
- Participate in component sourcing and (potential) supplier selection.
- Update AutoCAD control panel drawing and wiring diagrams
- Ensure BOM integrity in both AutoCAD and ERP system.
What sets you apart?
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in electrical drafting following North American standards.
- Experience in drawing panel layouts in AutoCAD Electric (or other software)
- High level of initiative with a pro-active approach to work assignments and opportunities
- Bilingual, with excellent English oral and written communication skills
How do you apply?
If you want to work for a fast-growing international company industry leader in Marine HVAC and Refrigeration systems, look no further: firstname.lastname@example.org
Who are we?
Bronswerk Marine, a global leader of complete marine heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration (HVAC-R) systems providing turnkey solutions for commercial and military vessels through its 12 offices worldwide.
What sets Bronswerk apart?
- Hybrid position
- Life, Dental, Health, Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Retirement Program
- Wellness Program
- Friday afternoons off year-round
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com