The Naval World intrigues you!
Are you looking to take up challenges in the development of HVAC-R solutions & equipment for the Naval industry? Do you want to actively contribute to projects designing and detail designing HVAC equipment? Do you have an entrepreneurial mindset, and are customer driven?
If you are looking for stimulating challenges and being part of an ambitious and passionate team.
We want to know you!
Who are we?
A global leader of naval, military and marine Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration (HVAC-R) systems & equipment. Bronswerk provides turnkey solutions for commercial and military vessels through its 12 offices worldwide. Bronswerk manages the entire process, from design to commissioning, installation and in-service support.
Working closely with the Equipment Team the Mechanical Designer will work on the design and detail design of HVAC equipment. Making 3-D models, product drawings and production drawings by using Bronswerk work /design methods that meet the industry standards.
- Produce 3-D models / product drawings of each piece of equipment.
- Produce manufacturing, assembly and installation drawings.
- Responsible for designing manufacturing, assembly and installation drawings.
- Conceive and design equipment (skids, enclosures, piping, mounting systems) for Naval HVAC-R industry
- Works within the project teams to ensure that the final outputs of designs are functional, cost effective, and meet customer requirements in line with company standards and Project Life Cycle
- Ensure BOM integrity in both AutoCAD and ERP system.
- Participate in material selection and get information from (potential) suppliers.
What sets you apart?
- Colleague Degree in mechanical drafting (CAD) or Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering.
- 5 years + years of experience in manufacturing or mechanical sheet metal industry.
- Solid knowledge of functional tolerancing.
- Creativity: ability to imagine, conceive and translate ideas to paper.
- Strong understanding of Inventor.
What sets Bronswerk’s apart?
- Hybrid position
- Life, Dental, Health, Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Retirement Program
- Wellness Program
- Friday afternoons off year-round
- Happy Hour, Teambuilding activities and more
- Recognition and Reward Program
How do I apply?
If you want to work for a fast-growing international company industry leader in Marine HVAC and Refrigeration systems, look no further: email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org