The Naval World intrigues you!
Are you looking to take up challenges in the development of HVAC-R solutions & equipment for the Naval industry? Do you want to actively contribute to projects from design to manufacturing, testing and up to delivery? Do you have an entrepreneurial mindset, and are customer driven? Do you want to take your management and technical skills to the next level?
If you are looking for stimulating challenges, being part of an ambitious and passionate team. –We want to know you!
Who are we?
A global leader of naval, military and marine Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration (HVAC-R) systems & equipment. Bronswerk provides turnkey solutions for commercial and military vessels through its 12 offices worldwide. Bronswerk manages the entire process, from design to commissioning, installation and in-service support.
Working closely with the Equipment Team and the Director PMO, the Project Manager Equipment will manage the contractual, technical, operational, financial and human resources necessary to meet contractual and company related obligations of the project to ensure profitability.
The Project Manager will actively lead in the execution of the project and interact with the Equipment team and the client to ensure open communications.
- Manage projects ensuring scope, schedule, cost and quality goals are
- Coordinate with the Director and other functional departments to ensure resource allocation.
- Lead resources (engineers and designers) to meet on-time deliverables.
- In collaboration with the Equipment team, identify project requirements, coordinate the design and calculation reviews; Design reviews can be such as equipment performance (cooling/heating) and testing requirements (performance, shock, vibration).,
- Oversee the development, fabrication and testing of the equipment and/or prototype.
- Monitor progress, delivery milestones, schedule and cost control. Perform gate reviews and manage risks and opportunities.
- Perform project KPIs.
- Coordinate supplier’s deliverables with project timelines and ensure quality.
- Act as the primary point of contact with the customer.
- Maintain communications with customer on project progress, issues and risks at all levels of the organization.
- Monitor contract delivery (i.e., specifications, costs and customer satisfaction)
Which candidate profile are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering.
- 7 years + of experience in Equipment Design or HVAC system design
- Good knowledge of project finance and cost control
- PMP certification (an asset)
- Excellent 2D and 3D design skills.
- Familiar with AutoCAD and Inventor or SolidWork
- Bilingual English and French.
- No criminal record and must be able to meet security clearance requirements.
Why work for Bronswerk Group?
- Hybrid position
- Life, Dental, Health, Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Retirement Program
- Wellness Program
- Friday afternoons off year-round
- Happy Hour, Teambuilding activities and more
- Recognition and Reward Program
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com