Who are we?
Bronswerk Marine, headquartered in Brossard, Quebec, Canada. Bronswerk Group is an industry leader in Marine HVAC and Refrigeration systems. Specializing in Merchant Marine and Military we target markets around the globe, and we are positioning ourselves for long term growth.
Bronswerk Marine has been selected as the Tier-1 supplier of HVAC-R installation services on the OFSV (Offshore Fisheries Science Vessels), OOSV (Offshore Oceanographic Science Vessel) and JSS (Join Ship Support) part of the Canada’s new National Shipbuilding Program being constructed in Vancouver Shipyard in North Vancouver BC. In addition, Bronswerk is Tier-1 supplier for the HVAC on the BC Ferry (M/V SKEENA).
What will be your role?
Reporting to the Director of Programs, the Project Manager will manage the human, financial and operational resources necessary to meet contractual and company related obligations of the project to ensure profitability.
The Project Manager will actively participate in the execution of the project and interact with the project team and the client to ensure open communications. The incumbent will monitor quality of the system solution as well as the timelines and costs to ensure contractual obligations are respected.
- Manage installation projects ensuring goals, timelines, resources, material and budget are
- Develop appropriate HVAC designs for the different spaces onboard ships including all supporting calculations.
- Select appropriate system components based on the design and calculations.
- Resolves installation issues in a timely manner, ensures that change and requirements are understood, documented, communicated, costed and applied.
- Responsible for the quality of deliverables and installations.
- Monitor progress, earned value, deliverables and acceptance plans against plans and mitigate issues when they arise.
- Monitor time & technical activities of projects and ensure that deliverables meet contract requirements ensuring customer acceptance is achieved.
- Coordinates supplier’s deliverables with project timelines and ensure quality.
- Coordinate with Product Engineers and Packaging teams to ensure their deliverables are aligned with the project requirements (design requirements and timelines & budget).
- Lead and support Installation Managers located in different yards and provide assistance in overcoming technical, supply chain and client issues.
- Acts as the primary point of contact with the customer.
- Monitor contract delivery (i.e., specifications, costs and customer satisfaction)
Which candidate profile are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering.
- 8 years + of experience in HVAC system engineering design or experience operating/maintaining HVAC systems
- Relevant experience in engineering-related firm (an asset).
- Experience in project managing Ship Installations/Refurbishment; good working knowledge of PM software
- Good knowledge of project finance and cost control
- PMP certification (an asset)
- Excellent business acumen for long term development is highly desirable
Why work for Bronswerk Group?
- Dynamic workplace and fast growing international company
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Continuous professional development
How do I apply?
If you want to work for a fast-growing international company industry leader in Marine HVAC and Refrigeration systems, look no further: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com