What will be your role?
Reporting to the HVAC Shop Supervisor, the Sheet Metal HVAC Journeyman will work in collaboration with the HVAC Shop team specialized in custom sheet metal products up to 3mm thick and equipment associated with Marine HVAC for HVAC-R systems projects installation. The incumbent will be operating the different metalworking machines:
- Measure and mark sheet metal according to template;
- Operate metalworking machines to cut, punch, drill, shape or straighten sheet metal;
- Operate the following equipment’s:
- Plasma table;
- Horizontal Bandsaw;
- Pinch plate roll;
- Pittsburgh lock machine & Power flanger;
- Hydraulic Shear;
- Hydraulic Brake;
- TDF Former;
- Spot Welder;
- Roll Former.
- Inspect products to ensure quality and conformity to specification reads and understands shop and field sketches used in fabrication and erection, including those taken from original architectural and engineering drawings or sketches.
- Read blueprints, drawings and instructions that are to be followed.
Which candidate profile are we looking for?
- 4+ years relevant experience in a sheet metal shop
- Minimum 4th year Apprentice or Red Seal Journeyman ticket
- Able to read and interpret HVAC equipment and system diagrams
- Experience with part nesting
- Able to lift 50 pounds
Who are we?
Bronswerk Marine, a global leader of complete marine heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration (HVAC-R) systems providing turnkey solutions for commercial and military vessels through its 12 offices worldwide.
What sets Bronswerk apart?
- Industry leader in Marine HVAC and Refrigeration systems
- Being part of exciting and challenging projects organization
- Have the opportunity to work in a very dynamic, diversified, and self-motivated team
- Competitive salary, group insurance & retirement program
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com