Working closely with the production team, the Shipping / Receiving Agent will be responsible for receiving merchandise, prepare orders and shipping finished products. More specifically, the incumbent will:
- Receive and ship the merchandise according to established standards;
- Store the merchandise using a forklift;
- Prepare shipment of orders;
- Prepare product pallets for delivery or pick-up ¨
- Complete the various goods receipt documents;
- Maintain a safe work environment and ensure compliance with all of the company’s health and safety policies and practices;
- Support with the storekeeping activities
- Participate in the general maintenance of the workshop;
- Perform any other task requested by his supervisor or required by his duties
What sets you apart?
- Minimum of two (2) years of relevant experience;
- Hold a Hight School Diploma or the equivalent
- Very good knowledge of English and French
- Have a sense of organization
- Has computer skills
- Initiative and autonomy
Who are we?
A global leader of naval, military and marine Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration (HVAC-R) systems & equipment. Bronswerk provides turnkey solutions for commercial and military vessels through its 12 offices worldwide. Bronswerk manages the entire process, from design to commissioning, installation and in-service support.
What sets us apart?
- Hourly rate: between $22 and $24/hr (based on experience)
- Group Insurance: Life, Dental, Health, Long-Term Disability
- Retirement Program
- Wellness Program
- Friday afternoons off all year-round
- Daytime Job
- Happy Hours, Teambuilding activities and more
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com