BRONSWERK partners with military agencies worldwide to offer complete integrated HVAC and Refrigeration systems, products, and support services.
Our on-board climate systems are high-performing and reliable.
System advantages include: high air quality, individual room temperature control, separate sources of heating and cooling for each space. Dehumidification and filtration are performed in a central plant room remote from conditioned spaces.
Pioneering innovative research & development
Our products include:
- Shock-resistant and vibration-compliant systems
- NBC (Nuclear, Biological, and Chemical) or CBRN (Chemical, Biological Radiological and Nuclear) units design and manufacture
- Chillers (using an oil-free, frictionless, magnetic bearing compressor)
- Custom chillers that meet shock, noise and EMI (Electro-Magnetic Interference) standards
- Reverse cycle “Heat Machine”
- Refrigeration Condensing Units
- Domestic Refrigeration Installations
Why the Navy chooses Bronswerk
Operator & Maintainer Training
ILS DOCUMENTATION & ON-SCREEN VIDEO TUTORIAL
- Detailed drawing sets for HVAC-R systems including set to work instruction
- Operator & Maintainer Manuals in French and English
- Equipment Control Panel Video Tutorials (bilingual)
- Operator & Maintainer Training Programs offered in French and English
ISS & Spare Parts
As OEM of HVAC-R systems for the Canadian Navy, Bronswerk recommended spare parts list includes:
- Air Handling Units
- Environmental Control Units
- Fan Coil Units
- Pressure switches
- Solenoid coils
- Fan & motor bearings
- Radar Cooling Units and Central Station Units (CSU)
- Electronic equipment cooling systems
- Environmental Cooling Units (ECU) for ADATS vehicles
- Smoke detection, fire detection and fire-fighting systems
- Blast protection systems
- EMI protection
- Mobile tent A/C units
- Military shelter units
- Fan Coil Units (Horizontal and Vertical)
- Barometric Controllers
Customized HVAC-R solutions for the Navy
BRONSWERK relies on the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK) ® method and its project roadmap to deliver solutions on time and on budget. This approach, created by the Project Management Institute (PMI), is consistent with our ISO 9001 certification of management standards.
We offer support throughout the project phases, from advising on system modifications, to providing customer care beyond the product delivery stage.
Marine HVAC-R and Special Projects have been engineered for military clients worldwide, including the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, France, Netherlands, Denmark, Germany, Spain, Belgium, Pakistan, Turkey, Bahamas, Thailand, Mexico, and Indonesia.