The Naval World intrigues you!
Are you looking to take up challenges in the development of HVAC-R solutions & equipment for the Naval industry? Do you want to actively contribute to projects from design to manufacturing, testing and up to delivery? Do you have an entrepreneurial mindset, and are customer driven?
If you are looking for stimulating challenges and being part of an ambitious and passionate team.
We want to know you!
Who are we?
A global leader of naval, military and marine Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration (HVAC-R) systems & equipment. Bronswerk provides turnkey solutions for commercial and military vessels through its 12 offices worldwide. Bronswerk manages the entire process, from design to commissioning, installation and in-service support.
Working closely with the Equipment Team, the Project Engineer – Equipment will actively be leading the execution of equipment design projects through their full lifecycle (from design to delivery).
While developing the most effective HVAC-R solutions for several marine projects, the Equipment Engineer will also support the team in resolving client technical issues and concerns.
- Designs and selection of specialized refrigeration, cooling, heating, or ventilation components required for military and commercial applications;
- Performs calculations (or supports calculations) of equipment performance characteristics, resilience to shock and vibrations, structural strength, center of gravity, cooling and heating capacities, pressure drops, heat loads and other client driven requirements ;
- Works with mechanical designers to prepare final drawings, Bill of Materials for procurement, Technical Specifications Data Sheets, P&IDs, Single line and double line diagrams, and all other supporting documentation required in the contract;
- Conduct configuration control on Engineering documents;
- Designs test procedures to validate the efficacy of equipment including the design of procedures to meet Military Specifications;
- Oversees the development and testing of the equipment and/or prototype;
- May be called to support Start up / Air Balancing of the HVAC systems or perform onboard inspections and audits.
What sets you apart?
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering.
- 3-5 years of experience.
- Excellent 2D and 3D design skills.
- Familiar with AutoCAD and Inventor or SolidWork
- Bilingual English and French.
- No criminal record and must be able to meet security clearance requirements.
What sets Bronswerk’s apart?
- Hybrid position
- Life, Dental, Health, Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Retirement Program
- Wellness Program
- Friday afternoons off year-round
- Happy Hour, Teambuilding activities and more
- Recognition and Reward Program
How do I apply?
If you want to work for a fast-growing international company industry leader in Marine HVAC and Refrigeration systems, look no further: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com